research related information:
some conference talks:
- Counting manifolds and class field towers talk at Geometric and Asymptotic Group Theory Conference with Applications (September 2006, Barcelona, Spain).
- Euler-Poincare characteristic of arithmetic hyperbolic n-orbifolds talk at 26 Coloquio Brasileiro de Matematica (August 2007, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil).
- Cells in Coxeter groups talk at Workshop on Algebra, Combinatorics and Dynamics (August 2009, Belfast, UK).
- Some computational problems from geometry of lattices talk at The 5th William Rowan Hamilton Geometry and Topology Workshop (September 2009, Dublin, Ireland).
- On volumes of arithmetic hyperbolic n-orbifolds talk at the BMC 2010 Geometric Group Theory Section (Edinburgh, UK) and the LMS Northern Workshop (Newcastle, UK).
from conference proceedings:
- Some estimates for the number of automorphisms of Riemann surfaces, Novosibirsk 1996 (in Russian).
- Volumes of arithmetic hyperbolic n-manifolds, Arbeitstagung 2003.
- On volumes of arithmetic locally symmetric spaces, Oberwolfach 2003.
- Counting lattices, Arbeitstagung 2009.
- Kazhdan-Lusztig cells in infinite Coxeter groups, with Paul Gunnells, Proceedings of the Workshop on Algebra, Combinatorics and Dynamics 2009. The Russian version pdf is here.
- Geodesics, volumes and Lehmer's conjecture, Oberwolfach 2010.